Florida 1926 ballot measures
Florida on the November 2, 1926.Three statewide ballot measures were ballot in
- All of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Education||Defines the revenue sources for the County School Fund||
|Amendment 2||Judiciary||Provides that the state Supreme Court Chief Justice shall be selected by the court justices every two years||
|Amendment 3||Property||Relates to the rights of foreigners to own and use property||
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission, 1926 constitutional amendments
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1927-1926)
- Sample Ballot (in The Miami News, November 1, 1926)