Florida 1932 ballot measures
Florida on the November 8, 1932.Two statewide ballot measures were ballot in
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Local Gov't||Relates to creating county commissioner districts||
|Amendment 2||Judiciary||Relates to the composition and power of the state Supreme Court||
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission, 1932 constitutional amendments
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1931-1932)
- Notice of Election (in the Sarasota Herald-Tribune, October 20, 1932)
- Sample Ballot (in The Clewiston News, November 4, 1932)