Florida 1962 ballot measures
- Seven measures were approved.
- All measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Redistricting||Provides for apportionment of the Florida Legislature||
|Amendment 2||County gov't||Provides for the superintendent of Public Instruction to be appointed by the County Board of Public Instruction in certain counties||
|Amendment 3||Gov't accountability||Relates to the legislature's power to impeach officers||
|Amendment 4||Trials||Authorizes Pasco County to hold civil jury trials in any branch court house within the county||
|Amendment 5||State judiciary||Provides for the State Attorney of the 4th Judicial Circuit to be the prosecuting attorney of the Duval County Criminal Court of Record||
|Amendment 6||State judiciary||Relates to the number of circuit judges provided by legislature||
|Amendment 7||Constitutional language||Revises the preamble of the constitution of the state of Florida||
|Amendment 8||Constitutional language||Authorizes the revision to the state's coastal boundaries to match federal or international standards||
|Amendment 9||Constitutional language||Revises wording regarding division of powers withing the state||
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1961-1962)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-6-62
- Sample Ballot (in the Sarasota Herald-Tribune, November 5, 1962)