For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Florida 1976 ballot measures
- One measure was on the March 9 primary election ballot, while nine were on the November 2 general election ballot.
- One measure was an initiated constitutional amendment, the rest were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Five measures were approved and five were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Water||Limits the amount of taxation for water management to one mill|
|Amendment 1||Elections||Requires full public disclosure by state and county elected officials and candidates|
|Amendment 2||Judiciary||Requires there be a Supreme Court Judge from each Appellate district and that Supreme and Appellate judges be re-elected every 6 years|
|Amendment 3||Judiciary||Modifies rules regarding the Judicial Qualifications Commission|
|Amendment 4||Development||Allows for property tax exemptions, tax use, and issue of bonds regards community redevelopment|
|Amendment 5||Housing||Allows up to $100 million in bonds to be issued for housing finance or refinance assistance|
|Amendment 6||Admin of Gov't||Limits the number of full time gov't employees to 1% of state population, and part-time employees to 10% of that|
|Amendment 7||State Exec||Allows the legislature to suspend or nullify rules and regulations put forth by state executives|
|Amendment 8||Pension||Allows for increases in benefits in the state retirement system|
|Amendment 9||Admin of Gov't||Creates a Capitol and Mansion Commission to establish a plan to maintain the interior of the state capitol and governor's mansion|
- 1976 ballot measures
- List of Florida ballot measures
- Florida signature requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Florida
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Florida
- Florida March 9, 1976 Amendment Proposals - Florida Constitutional Revision Commission
- Sample Ballot - Sarasota Herald-Tribune, March 8, 1976
- Florida November 2, 1976 Amendment Proposals - Florida Constitutional Revision Commission
- Sample Ballot - Ocala Star-Banner, Oct 26, 1976
- Initiatives submitted for review and comment
- Database of statewide ballot measures