Florida Ad Valorem Taxation of Government Leaseholds, Amendment 7 (1992)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
- The measure was originally placed on the ballot by the Florida Taxation and Budget Reform Commission.
- The measure was removed under state Supreme Court Opinion 606 So.2d 618.
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Subjects leaseholds in government owned property entered into since 1968 to ad valorem taxation. All leaseholds in government owned property entered into prior to 1968, and subsequent renewal options and extensions provided in the initial lease, shall be taxed as intangible personal property.||”|
- 1992 Florida General Election Sample Ballot (from Citrus County)
- Florida Constitutional Revision Commission Information on 1992 Amendments
- Florida ballot measure database
- 'Florida Constitution Revision Commission, "Amendments, Election of 11-3-92"
- Citrus County Supervisor or Elections, "Sample Ballot General Election Citrus County, Florida November 3, 1992"
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |