Florida Assessment of High Water Recharge Lands, Amendment 3 (1988)
The Florida Assessment of High Water Recharge Lands Amendment, also known as Amendment 3, was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment in Florida which was approved on the ballot on November 8, 1988.
|Florida Amendment 3 (1988)|
Election results via: Florida Elections Division
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Provides that land producing high water recharge to Florida's aquifers may be classified by general law and assessed solely on the basis of character or use.||”|
- Text of the measure
- Election Results
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-8-88
- 1988 General Election Sample Ballot (dead link) (From Citrus County)
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission, "Amendments, Election of 11-8-88"
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |