Florida Association of School Personnel Administrators
Florida that is composed of school administrators who have roles and responsibilities associated with personnel operations, and college/university personnel who are responsible for teacher training and certification.
An off-shoot group of the FASPA endorses candidates if it deems the candidate has shown "support for Florida's students and school personnel."
- Promote the use of merit, fitness, and professional qualifications as the criteria for recruitment, selection, appointment, retention, and advancement of public school personnel.
- Promote among the members the interchange of ideas, data, and information regarding operational practices in order to effect improvement in the administration of school personnel.
- Acquaint applicants in particular and to alert citizens in general with the needs, opportunities, and procedures for securing and retaining public school employment.
- Promote improvement in employment procedures and training of paraprofessionals and support personnel.
- Promote improvement in teacher education and certification.
- Cooperate with interested community agencies and professional associations in the furtherance of the aforesaid aims and purposes.
Please help us by expanding it.