For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Florida Basic Document, Amendment 1 (1978)
|Florida Amendment 1 (1978)|
Election results via: Florida Elections Division
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Proposing a revision of the Florida Constitution, generally described as the Basic Document, embracing the subject matter of Articles I (Declaration of Rights), II (General Provisions), III (Legislature), IV (Executive), V (Judiciary), VI (Suffrage and Elections), VIII (Local Government), X (Miscellaneous), XI (Amendments) and XII (Schedule), except for other revisions separately submitted for a vote on this ballot.||”|
- Text of the measure
- Election Results
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-7-78
- General Election Sample Ballot (in the Ocala Star-Banner, November 5, 1978 -- See One Page Right of Link)
- A political ad regarding the amendments (in the Ocala Star-Banner, November 4, 1978)
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission, "Amendments, Election of 11-7-78"
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |