Florida Basic Rights, Amendment 9 (1998)
|Florida Amendment 9 (1998)|
Election results via: Florida Division of Elections.
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Basic Rights.—Defines "natural persons," who are equal before the law and who have inalienable rights, as "female and male alike;" provides that no person shall be deprived of any right because of national origin; changes "physical handicap" to "physical disability" as a reason that people are protected from being deprived of any right.||”|
- 1998 ballot measures
- Florida 1998 ballot measures
- List of Florida ballot measures
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Analysis of Amendment 9
- Details of measure from the Florida Secretary of State
- Florida ballot measure database
- Journals of the 1997-1998 Constitution Revision Commission
- November 3, 1998 constitutional amendment election results
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |