Florida Constitutional Basic Document, Amendment 1 (1968)
|Florida Amendment (1968)|
Election results via: Florida Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
Proposing a revision of the Constitution of 1885 generally described as the Basic Document embracing the subject matter of all of the Constitution except for Articles V (Judicial Department), VI (Suffrage and Elections), and VIII (Local Government), Article V (Judicial Department) to be carried over from the present Constitution in its entirety.
- Tabulation of official votes cast in the general election (1968)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-5-68
- Sample Ballot (in the Ocala Star-Banner, October 25, 1968)
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission, "Amendments, Election of 11-5-68"
- Ocala Star-Banner, "Automatic Voting Machine Sample Ballot," October 25, 1968
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |