Florida Disbursement of State Funds, Amendment 2 (1984)
|Florida Amendment 2 (1988)|
Election results via: Florida Elections Division
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Authorizes the disbursement of state funds by electronic means, magnetic tape, or any other transfer medium. Deletes obsolete language relating to the countersigning of warrants by the Governor..||”|
- Text of the measure
- 1984 Florida General Election Results
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-6-84
- 1984 General Election Sample Ballot (dead link) (From Citrus County)
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission, "Amendments, Election of 11-6-84"
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |