Florida General Election Delay, Amendment 1 (1992)
|Florida Amendment 1 (1992)|
Election results via: Florida Division of Elections.
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Proposing an amendment to Section 5 of Article VI of the State Constitution to allow for suspension or delay of the general election due to a state of emergency or impending emergency pursuant to general law.||”|
- 1992 Florida General Election Sample Ballot (from Citrus County)
- Florida Constitutional Revision Commission Information on 1992 Amendments
- Florida ballot measure database
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |