Florida Hillsborough County Solicitor, Amendment 2 (1958)
This amendment modified Article V, Section 9C of the Florida Constitution to close the office of Hillsborough County solicitor and transfer the duties to the State Attorney of the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit of Florida.
|Florida Amendment 2 (1958)|
Election results via: Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1957-58) (p.446-447)
Text of measure
The ballot read:
A proposed Amendment of Article V
Path to the ballot
- The measure was sent to ballot as Senate Joint Resolution No.532
- It was filed in the Office Secretary of State on June 20, 1957.
- Florida Proposed Amendments of 1958
- , "Sample Ballot," Ocala Star-Banner November 3, 1958
- [Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1957-58)
- "Amendments, Election of 11-4-58:," Florida Constitution Revision Commission
- Ocala Star-Banner, "Sample Ballot," November 3, 1958
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|