Florida Homestead Exemption Tax, Amendment 3 (1986)
This amendment sought to modify Articles VII and XII of the Florida Constitution to change the homestead tax exemption to $5,000, plus one-half of the assessed value over $5,000, with total up to $25,000.
|Florida Amendment 3 (1986)|
Election results via: Florida Elections Division
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Provides that the homestead tax exemption shall be changed from $25,000 to $5,000, plus one-half of the assessed value over $5,000, the total exemption not to exceed $25,000.||”|
- Text of the measure
- 1986 Florida General Election Results
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-4-86
- 1986 General Election Sample Ballot (dead link) (From Citrus County)
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission, "Amendments, Election of 11-4-86"
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |