Florida Housing Bonds, Amendment 2 (October 1980)
|Florida Amendment 2 (October 1980)|
Election results via: Florida Elections Division
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Proposing the creation of Section 16 of Article VII and Section 18 of Article XII of the State Constitution to authorize the issuance of revenue bonds to finance and refinance housing and related facilities in Florida, secured primarily by pledged revenues at least equal to the annual bond payments.||”|
- Text of the measure
- Election Results
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 10-7-80
- 1980 October Special Election Sample Ballot (From Citrus County)
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission, "Amendments, Election of 10-7-80"
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |