Florida Miscellaneous Matters and Technical Revisions, Amendment 13 (1998)
This amendment modified Articles I, II, III, IV, V, VII, IX, X, and XI of the Florida Constitution in relation to miscellaneous matters and technical revisions of the Constitution. Amendment 13 was one of nine ballot measures placed on the 1998 Florida ballot by the Florida Constitution Revision Commission.
|Florida Amendment 13 (1998)|
Election results via: Florida Division of Elections.
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Miscellaneous Matters And Technical Revisions.—Removes gender-specific references; allows prison sentences in court-martial actions; consolidates ethics code provisions; specifies time for veto message consideration; clarifies that legislature gives designated officials final general appropriations bills 72 hours before passage; allows direct appeal of courts-martial to specified state court and advisory opinions from federal military courts; requires earlier constitution revision commission appointments; changes tax and budget reform commission voting procedures and meetings from every 10 to every 20 years.||”|
- 1998 ballot measures
- List of Florida ballot measures
- Florida 1998 ballot measures
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission
- Analysis of Amendment 13
- Details of measure from the Florida Secretary of State
- Florida ballot measure database
- Journals of the 1997-1998 Constitution Revision Commission
- November 3, 1998 constitutional amendment election results
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |