Florida Passage of Bills, Amendment 3 (1980)
This amendment modified Article III of the Florida Constitution to state that publishing the title of a bill in the legislative journals shall serve as the first reading required by the State Constitution.
|Florida Amendment 3 (1980)|
Election results via: Florida Elections Division
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Proposing an amendment to the State Constitution to provide that the publication of the title of a bill in the legislative journals shall serve as the first of the three readings required by the State Constitution.||”|
- Text of the measure
- Election Results
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-4-80
- 1980 General Election Sample Ballot (dead link) (From Citrus County)
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission, "Amendments, Election of 11-4-80"
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |