Florida Public Education Capital Outlay Bonds, Amendment 8 (1984)
The Florida Public Education Capital Outlay Bonds Amendment, also known as Amendment 8, was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment in Florida which was approved on the ballot on November 6, 1984.
|Florida Amendment 8 (1988)|
Election results via: Florida Elections Division
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Proposing an amendment to the State Constitution to provide for the levy on gross receipts pursuant to Chapter 203, Florida Statutes, as provided by law to authorize the continuation of the funding of public education capital outlay bonds for the construction of public school, vocational education, community college, School for the Deaf & Blind, and university buildings.||”|
- Text of the measure
- 1984 Florida General Election Results
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-6-84
- 1984 General Election Sample Ballot (dead link) (From Citrus County)
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission, "Amendments, Election of 11-6-84"
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |