Florida Renewable Energy Tax Exemption, Amendment 1 (October 1980)
- See Energy policy in Florida for a full explanation of energy policy across the state.
|Florida Amendment 1 (October 1980)|
Election results via: Florida Elections Division
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Proposing an amendment to Section 3 of Article VII and the creation of Section 18 of Article XII of the State Constitution to authorize, for purposes of ad valorem taxation, an exemption for a renewable energy source device and real property on which a renewable energy source device is installed.||”|
- 1980 ballot measures
- Florida 1980 ballot measures
- List of Florida ballot measures
- Energy policy in Florida
- Text of the measure
- Election Results
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 10-7-80
- 1980 October Special Election Sample Ballot (From Citrus County)
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission, "Amendments, Election of 10-7-80"
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |