Florida Speech or Debate Privilege, Amendment 4 (1984)
|Florida Amendment 4 (1988)|
Election results via: Florida Elections Division
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Proposing an amendment to the State Constitution to provide that legislators' speech or debate relating to legislative duties is privileged and that legislators shall not be questioned in any other place with respect thereto.||”|
- Text of the measure
- 1984 Florida General Election Results
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-6-84
- 1984 General Election Sample Ballot (From Citrus County)
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission, "Amendments, Election of 11-6-84"
- Florida Secretary of State, Division of Elections, "Initiative Information"
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |