Florida State Officer Salaries, Amendment 3 (1922)
|Florida Amendments 3 (1922)|
Election results via: Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1921-1922)
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||Proposed Constitutional Amendment to Section 3 of Article XVI, relating to time of the payment of Salaries of State Officers, authorizing the payment of such Salaries monthly instead of quarterly.||”|
Section 3. The salary of every officer shall be payable monthly upon his own requisition.
Path to the ballot
- The amendment was placed on the ballot by Senate Joint Resolution 54 of 1921.
- Report of the Secretary of State of the State of Florida (1921-1922)
- Florida Amendments of the Election of 11-7-22
- Sample Ballot (in The Evening Independent , November 6, 1922)
- Florida Constitution Revision Commission, "Amendments, Election of 11-7-22"
- The Evening Independent, "How Names Will Appear On Ballot," November 6, 1922
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |