Florida state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in Florida are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of Florida's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Florida.
- Attorney General of Florida
- Florida Chief Financial Officer
- Florida Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Florida Commissioner of Education
- Florida Commissioner of Insurance Regulation
- Florida Executive Director of the Department of Economic Opportunity
- Florida Public Service Commission
- Florida Secretary of Environmental Protection
- Florida Secretary of State
- Governor of Florida
- Lieutenant Governor of Florida
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
- Florida Attorney General election, 2014
- Florida down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- Florida gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2014
- Florida state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in Florida in 2013.
There were no elections in Florida in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Florida + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.