Floyd County, Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- Contact information and term dates of county board members and other elected officials are posted.
- Contact information for county administrative officials is listed on the individual departments' web pages.
- Taxes can be paid online.
- County board meeting minutes for current and previous years are available, but agendas are only available for the current year.
- Currently, no budgets for the current and past years are posted, and no audited financial statements are available. Also, no information about current bid requests or awarded contracts is posted. However, parts of the site are under construction.
- No policies with respect to FOIA requests are posted, and no record of the county's FOIA compliance is available.
- There is no information regarding any relations with lobbying associations the county might have. But the Virginia Association of Counties lists the county as a member.
- The site has no search function.
- Floyd County Website
- Floyd County Chamber of Commerce
- Floyd County Public Schools
- Floyd County on e-Reference
- Floyd County on US Census
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |