Forest County, Wisconsin
- Main article: Evaluation of Wisconsin county websites
- Meeting agendas and dates are available.
- Board of Supervisors and their contact information are listed.
- The staff directory lists administrative officials by department.
- Zoning and land use information is accessible.
- There is no information on the budget, audits, contracts, lobbying, public records requests or local taxes.
The Wisconsin Freedom of Information Council performed an audit of compliance with the Wisconsin Open Records Law in 2008. Three in ten of the requests submitted were found to be ignored or responded to in violation of state law.
The Forest County Sheriff's Department charged $8 for six pages of requested materials, well over the $0.15 per page recommended by the Wisconsin Department of Justice.
- County Seats of Wisconsin
- Forrest County Meetings
- Board of Supervisors
- Staff Search
- Land Use
- Editorial: We can do better on public records, Green Bay Press Gazette, November 23, 2008