For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Four County Joint Vocational School District Levy Addition (March 2012)
The measure was approved overall.
- YES: 4,834 (54.81%)
- NO: 3,986 (45.19%) 
- YES: 4,136 (46.92%)
- NO: 4,679 (53.08%) 
- YES: 3,813 (51.96%)
- NO: 3,525 (48.04%)
- YES 170 (30.30%)
- NO 391 (69.70%)
- YES 2 (100%)
- NO 0 (0%)
- YES 11 (68.75%)
- NO 5 (31.25%)
- YES 5,460 (53.39%)
- NO 4,767 (46.61%)
- YES 7 (31.82%)
- NO 15 (68.18%)
This measure sought to add to the current school levy by a rate of $.02 per $100 of assessed property value for a continuing period of time in order to pay for general improvement costs in the school district.
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|An additional tax for the benefit of the Four County Joint Vocational School District for the purpose of general permanent improvements at a rate not exceeding 0.2 mill for each one dollar of valuation, which amounts to $0.02 for each one hundred dollars of valuation, for a continuing period of time, commencing in 2012, first due in calendar year 2013.|
- Defiance County Board of Elections, March Election Results
- Fulton County Board of Elections, March Election Results
- 'Henry County Board of Elections, March Election results
- Lucas County Board of Elections, March Election Results (timed out)
- Paulding County Board of Elections, Unofficial March Election Results
- Putnam County Board of Elections, Unofficial March Election Results (dead link)
- Williams County Board of Elections, March Election Results
- Wood County Board of Elections, Unofficial March Election Results (dead link)
- Defiance County Board of Elections, March Issues List
- Licas County Board of Elections, March Issues List (dead link)
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |