is a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 8
of the New Mexico House of Representatives
He was a 2012 candidate for District 8 of the New Mexico House of Representatives.
- See also: New Mexico House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New Mexico House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 4, 2014. Incumbent Alonzo Baldonado was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Frank A. Otero defeated Jim Danner in the Democratic primary. Baldonado and Otero will face off in the general election.
|New Mexico House of Representatives, District 8 Democratic Primary, 2014
Frank A. Otero
| Jim Danner
- See also: New Mexico House of Representatives elections, 2012
Otero ran in the 2012 election for New Mexico House of Representatives District 8. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012. He was defeated by incumbent Alonzo Baldonado (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Mexico House of Representatives, District 8, General Election, 2012
||Alonzo Baldonado Incumbent
|| Frank A. Otero
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Frank + Otero + New Mexico + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Frank Otero News Feed
- ↑ New Mexico Secretary of State, "Official Results Primary Election - June 3, 2014," accessed July 7, 2014
- ↑ New Mexico State Legislature, "2014 Primary Election Candidates," accessed May 13, 2014
- ↑ New Mexico Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed April 15, 2014
- ↑ New Mexico Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed May 12, 2014(Archived)