Frank A. Byron
is a Republican
member of the New Hampshire House of Representatives
, representing Hillsborough 20
. He was first elected to the chamber in 2012.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Byron served on the following committees:
- See also: New Hampshire House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Incumbent Ralph Boehm will face incumbent Frank Byron and Paul Marquis in the Republican primary.
- See also: New Hampshire House of Representatives elections, 2012
Byron won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 20. Byron advanced past the September 11 primary and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 20, General Election, 2012
||Ralph Boehm Incumbent
|| Mary Welch
|| Valerie Hardy
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 20 Republican Primary, 2012
Ralph Boehm Incumbent
| Laura Gandia Incumbent
Comprehensive donor information for Byron is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Byron raised a total of $0 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 5, 2013.
Byron won re-election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Byron raised a total of $0
|New Hampshire House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Frank Byron's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$0|
|Source:Follow the Money
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Frank + Byron + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Frank Byron News Feed
- ↑ New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- ↑ New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- ↑ New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- ↑ Follow the Money, "Byron, Frank," accessed August 5, 2013