Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 1|
|2006 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Case is a consultant pharmacist. His other professional experiences include owner and staff pharmacist; and instructor for the United States Army Parachute School.
Case earned a B.S. in Pharmacy from Massachusetts College of Pharmacy.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Case served on this committee:
Case advanced past the September 14 primary election. She faced incumbent Maureen Mann (D), incumbent John Reagan (R), Lucy Edwards (D), incumbent James Sullivan (R), Tom St. Martin (D), Jill Sunde (D), Chris Mills (D), Kyle Tasker (R), and Joe Duarte (R) in the November 2 general election.
On November 4, 2008, Case won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives from Rockingham County District 1, which sends five representatives to the New Hampshire House of Representatives, by finishing with the highest vote total in the election. Case received 4,846 votes. The other winning candidates from District 1 were John Reagan (R) with 4,576 votes, James Sullivan (R) with 4,434 votes, Maureen Mann (D) with 4,185 votes, and Susi Nord (D) with 4,104 votes. The losing candidates in the race were Richard Snow (D) with 3,957 votes, Joe Duarte (R) with 3,902 votes, Brian Stucker (R) with 3,769 votes, Hannah Beye (D) with 3,511 votes, and Tom St. Martin with 3,341 votes. Additionally, 18 votes went to "others," who were presumably write-in candidates.
Case raised $600 for his campaign in 2008. Other candidates in the District 1 race (with data available) raised the following amounts: Reagan ($2,375), Mann ($1,691), Nord ($1,685), Duarte ($850), Stucker ($1,300), and Beye ($2,110).
In 2010, a year in which Augarejor was up for re-election, he collected $1,250 in donations.
In 2008, Case collected $600 in contributions. His four largest contributors were as follows:
|New Hampshire Medical Society||$200|
|New Hampshire Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons||$200|
|National Association of Chain Drug Stores||$100|
Case and his wife, Peg, have two children; Marin and Matthew.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Frank + Case + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2010, 2008, 2006
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "State General Election - November 4, 2008," accessed May 16, 2014
- Rockingham District 1 New Hampshire House of Representatives Candidate Funds, 2008
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014
- 2008 contributions to Frank Case
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Case
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham District 1
| Succeeded by|
Bruce Hodgdon R()