|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 10|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|West Virginia House of Delegates|
|1954 - 1962, 1988 - 1990|
|West Virginia State Senate, District 3|
|1964 - 1978, 1994 - 2010|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
Deem served in the West Virginia House of Delegates from 1954 to 1962, then from 1988 to 1990.
Deem attended both West Virginia University and Mountain State Business College, and earned his B.S. from Marietta College. His professional experience includes working as an oil and gas producer as well as a businessman. Deem served in the United States Navy.
Wile a member of the West Virginia State Senate, Deem served on the following committees:
- Banking and Insurance Committee, West Virginia Senate
- Energy, Industry and Mining Committee, West Virginia Senate
- Judiciary Committee, West Virginia Senate
- Labor Committee, West Virginia Senate
- Natural Resources Committee, West Virginia Senate
- Pensions Committee, West Virginia Senate
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 13, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. District 10 is represented by three delegates. Incumbent Dan Poling and Paul Miller were unopposed in the Democratic primary. Mike Azinger, Frank Deem and John R. Kelly defeated Vernon Criss, Debra Steed and Courtney Ahlborn in the Republican primary. Azinger, Deem, and Kelly defeated Miller, Poling, and Stansberry in the general election.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 10, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Dan Poling Incumbent||16.6%||5,881|
|Republican||John R. Kelly||19.4%||6,872|
|Source: sos.wv.gov Results are as of 12:30am EST with all counties reporting.|
On November 7, 2006, Frank Deem won re-election to the West Virginia State Senate, District 3.
Deem raised $17,750 for his campaign.
|West Virginia Senate, District 3 (2006)|
|Frank Deem (R)||19,930|
|Larry Eugene Butcher (Write-in)||92|
Deem raised $17,750 for the 2006 election.
His major contributors are listed below.
|West Virginia State Farm Agents||$1,250|
|West Virginia Bankers Association||$1,000|
|Harry Esbenshade, Jr.||$1,000|
Deem is married to Rebecca Lewellyn. They have eight children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Frank + Deem + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia House of Representatives
- West Virginia state legislative districts
- West Virginia State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1998
- Frank Deem on Facebook
- Frank Deem on Twitter
- Project Vote Smart, "Sen. Deem," accessed April 19, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Candidate search," accessed April 30, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 18, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Official list of 2010 candidates," accessed April 19, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2006 contributions," accessed April 19, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Campaign contributors to Frank Deem," accessed April 19, 2014
|West Virginia State Senate District 3
| Succeeded by|
David Nohe (R)