|West Virginia State Senate, District 3|
|1964 - 1978, 1994 - 2010|
|West Virginia House of Delegates|
|1954 - 1962, 1988 - 1990|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
Deem served in the West Virginia House of Delegates from 1954 to 1962, then from 1988 to 1990.
Deem attended both West Virginia University and Mountain State Business College, and earned his B.S. from Marietta College. His professional experience includes working as an oil and gas producer as well as a businessman. Deem served in the United States Navy.
Wile a member of the West Virginia State Senate, Deem served on the following committees:
- Banking and Insurance Committee, West Virginia Senate
- Energy, Industry and Mining Committee, West Virginia Senate
- Judiciary Committee, West Virginia Senate
- Labor Committee, West Virginia Senate
- Natural Resources Committee, West Virginia Senate
- Pensions Committee, West Virginia Senate
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates will consist of a primary election on May 13, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. Incumbent Dan Poling will face Paul Miller in the Democratic primary. Mike Azinger will face Vernon Criss, Frank Deem, John R. Kelly, Debra Steed, and Courtney Ahlborn in the Republican primary.
On November 7, 2006, Frank Deem won re-election to the West Virginia State Senate, District 3.
Deem raised $17,750 for his campaign.
|West Virginia Senate, District 3 (2006)|
|Frank Deem (R)||19,930|
|Larry Eugene Butcher (Write-in)||92|
Deem raised $17,750 for the 2006 election.
His major contributors are listed below.
|West Virginia State Farm Agents||$1,250|
|West Virginia Bankers Association||$1,000|
|Harry Esbenshade, Jr.||$1,000|
Deem is married to Rebecca Lewellyn. They have eight children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Frank + Deem + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia House of Representatives
- West Virginia state legislative districts
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1998
- Frank Deem on Facebook
- Frank Deem on Twitter
|West Virginia State Senate District 3
| Succeeded by|
David Nohe (R)