|Michigan House of Representatives, District 13|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Liberati's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "As an entrepreneur who opened a small business in Allen Park, I not only know what it takes to create jobs in our community, I have done it. I plan to take my ability to lead, my business experience, and my work ethic to Lansing in order to bring new jobs to Michigan. We need small businesses as well as large corporations to locate here. Remaking our labor force into one that will attract high-tech businesses is a worthy goal, but we must not forget the small businesses and the manufacturing companies which once made this state great. A diversified business base should be our ultimate goal."
- Excerpt: "Our schools should not be used as political tools to benefit the politicians in Lansing. Our schools exist for the benefit of our children. Every dollar we spend on education is an investment in our future. Until the politicians realize that, they will continue to cut programs and take money out of the education fund to balance the budget. Our schools must have the proper equipment and staffing in order to provide our children with an education that will prepare them for this new global economy. We are no longer only competing with schools in neighboring communities, we are competing with schools around the world. "
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Frank Liberati defeated Geraldine Trager and Tony Trupiano in the Democratic primary. Harry Sawicki was unopposed in the Republican primary. Liberati defeated Sawicki in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 13 Democratic Primary, 2014|
Liberati was a Democratic candidate for District 14 in the Michigan House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. Liberati was defeated in the Democratic primary on August 3, 2010, by Paul Clemente.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Frank + Liberati + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 13
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- liberatiforstaterep.com, "Official campaign website," accessed July 22, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, 2010 Primary Election Results – State Representative, accessed July 17, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |