|Rhode Island State Senate District 26|
|January 6, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Classical High School|
|J.D.||Northeastern University School Of Law|
|Place of birth||Providence, RI|
Lombardi earned his B.A. in Business from Providence College and his J.D. from Northeastern University School of Law. His professional experience includes working as Probate Clerk/Judge for the City of Providence and as the owner of Frank S. Lombardi Law Associates.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Lombardi served on the following committees:
|Rhode Island Committee Assignments, 2013|
Elections for the office of Rhode Island State Senate will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 25, 2014. Incumbent Frank Lombardi is unopposed in the Democratic primary.
Lombardi won election in the 2012 election for Rhode Island State Senate District 26. He defeated Gene T. Dyszlewski in the Democratic primary on September 11. Sean P. Gately ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Incumbent Beatrice Lanzi (D) did not run for re-election. Lombardi defeated Gately in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 26, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Frank S. Lombardi Incumbent||63.3%||7,009|
|Republican||Sean P. Gately||36.5%||4,039|
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 26 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Frank Lombardi is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Frank Lombardi raised a total of $47,569 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 26, 2013.
|Frank Lombardi's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Rhode Island State Senate, District 26||$47,569|
|Grand Total Raised||$47,569|
2012Frank Lombardi won election to the Rhode Island State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Frank Lombardi raised a total of $47,569.
|Rhode Island State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Frank Lombardi's campaign in 2012|
|Gladstone, Jodi M||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$47,569|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Lombardi and his wife, Antonelia, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Frank + Lombardi + Rhode Island + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rhode Island State Senate
- Senate Committees
- Rhode Island General Assembly
- Joint Committees
- Rhode Island state legislative districts
- Profile from the Rhode Island State Senate
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Sen. Frank Lombardi," accessed June 6, 2014
- Rhode Island Secretary of State, "Candidates for Senator in General Assembly," accessed June 30, 2014
- Candidates in Upcoming Elections, "Rhode Island Secretary of State," accessed July 5, 2012
- State of Rhode Island Board of Elections, "2012 Statewide Primary Results," accessed June 6, 2014
- State of Rhode Island Board of Elections, "2012 Statewide General Election Results," accessed June 6, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Lombardi, Frank S," accessed July 26, 2013
Beatrice Lanzi (D)
|Rhode Island State Senate District 26
| Succeeded by|