|Oregon State Senate District 8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||Northwest Christian College, 1966|
|Master's||Oregon State University, 1970|
|Date of birth||September 9, 1943|
|Place of birth||Lebanon, OR|
Morse earned his B.Th. in Theology from Northwest Christian College in 1966 and his M.A. from Oregon State University in 1970. His professional experience includes working as a former Board Chairman for Environ-Metal Incorporated, Vice President of Morse Brother Incorporated from 1975 to 1980, President of Morse Brothers Incorporated from 1980 to 1996 and as Chairman/CEO of Morse Brothers Incorporated from 1996 to 1998.
- Education and Workforce Development Committee, Oregon State Senate
- Finance and Revenue Committee, Oregon State Senate
- Health Care, Human Services and Rural Health Policy Committee, Oregon State Senate
- Joint Health Care Transformation
- Joint Tax Credits Committee, Oregon State Legislature
- Education and General Government Committee, Oregon Senate
- Finance and Revenue Committee, Oregon Senate
- Health Care Committee, Oregon Senate
- Online Learning Task Force Committee, Oregon State Legislature
- See also: Oregon State Senate elections, 2010
Morse won re-election to the Oregon State Senate against Dan Rayfield (D). Morse was unopposed in the Democratic primary election on May 18, 2010. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
|Oregon State Senate, District 8 (2010)|
|Frank Morse (R)||26,466|
|Dan Rayfield (D)||21,563|
- See also: Oregon State Senate elections, 2006
|Oregon State Senate, District 8 (2008)|
|Frank Morse (R)||27,127|
|Mario Magaña (D)||18,767|
In 2010, Morse received $315,474 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Oregon State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Frank Morse's campaign in 2010|
|Associated General Contractors Cmte For Action||$10,000|
|Oregon Concrete & Aggregate Producers Association||$9,500|
|Oregon Lodging Association||$7,000|
|Oregon Forest Industries Council||$6,966|
|Total Raised in 2010||$315,474|
In 2006, Morse collected $195,582 in donations.
These were the largest contributors.
|MORSE, J FRANKLIN||$16,378|
|MORSE, MICHAEL D||$10,000|
|OREGON AUTO DEALERS ASSOCIATION||$10,000|
|OREGON CONCRETE & AGGREGATE PRODUCERS ASSOCIATION||$9,000|
Morse and his wife, Linda, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Frank + Morse + Oregon + Senate'"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon State Senate
- Senate Committees
- Oregon State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- Oregon state legislative districts
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Oregon Live, "Oregon Sen. Frank Morse shocks Senate, announces he is resigning," accessed September 21, 2012
- Oregon Capital News, "Senate Republicans elect leaders for 2011 session," December 7, 2010(Dead link)
- Oregon Live Election, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "2010 Oregon Primary Election Results," accessed April 30, 2015
- Oregon Secretary of State, "2006 Oregon Primary Election Results," accessed April 30, 2015
- Oregon Secretary of State, "2006 Oregon General Election Results," accessed April 30, 2015
- Follow the Money, "Oregon Senate spending, 2006," accessed May 23, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2006 campaign contributions," accessed December 24, 2014
|Oregon State Senate District 8
| Succeeded by|
Betsy Close (R)