|Bachelor's||La Salle College|
|(timed out) Campaign website|
Pinto has been a professor at La Salle College, Villanova University, and the University of Pennsylvania-Fels Institute. He has owned and developed three small businesses and served as President and CEO of the Pennsylvania Association of Community Bankers.
- B.A., cum laude, La Salle College
- MA, summa cum laude, Villanova University
- Doctoral Studies, Bryn-Mawr College, Scholar in Residence
In stating his reasons for running, Pinto said “I think I bring a new dimension to that office because I can do what’s right and I’m not worried about the ramifications of stepping on someone’s toes or doing the politics and worrying about running for some future office. I can bring accountability for that office, and it’s crucial that someone does that.”
- Pinto was defeated by Maher in the 2012 Republican primary race for auditor general.
|Pennsylvania Auditor - Republican Primary, 2012|
Pinto's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Mike Folmer — Senator (R-Lebanon)
- Glenn Eckhart - Lehigh County Controller
- Columbia County Republican Committee
- Bob McCloskey - Dauphin County
- Dwight Weidman - Franklin County GOP Chairman
Pinto and his wife Barbara have been married over 30 years. They have five children and seven grandchildren.
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Election returns: 2012 general primary," accessed April 24, 2012
- Elect Frank Pinto, "About Frank," accessed February 14, 2012 (timed out) (timed out)
- Essential Public Radio, "Auditor General Candidate Profile: Frank Pinto," April 19, 2012
- Elect Frank Pinto, "Endorsements," accessed April 20, 2012 (timed out) (timed out)