|Virginia Senate District 7|
|2002 - Present|
|January 11, 2016|
|Years in position||12|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
|Bachelor's||U.S. Naval Academy|
|Years of service||9|
|Place of birth||Ruislip, England|
Wagner served in the Virginia House of Delegates from 1992 to 2001.
Wagner received a B.S. in Ocean Engineering at U.S. Naval Academy. Wagner is a co-owner/vice president of Davis Boatworks. From 1973 to 1982, Wagner served in the U.S. Navy.
In the 2012-2013 legislative session, Wagner served on the following committees:
- Commerce and Labor Committee
- Rehabilitation and Social Services, Chairman
In the 2010-2011 legislative session, Wagner served on the following committees:
- See also: Virginia State Senate elections, 2011
- See also: Virginia State Senate elections, 2007
Wagner raised $199,425 for his campaign.
|Virginia State Senate, District 7 (2007)|
|Frank Wagner (R)||15,426||96.75%|
In 2011, Wagner received $253,393 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Virginia State Senate 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Frank Wagner's campaign in 2011|
|Alpha Natural Resources||$10,000|
|Virginia Auto Dealers Association||$6,250|
|VA Beer Wholesalers Association PAC||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2011||$253,393|
Listed below are Wagner's top five campaign contributors in the 2007 election:
|Dominion (Energy & Natural Resources)||$7,000|
|Virginia Cable Telecommunications Association||$6,000|
|Alpha Natural Resources||$5,000|
Wagner was born at a USAF Base in Ruislip, England on July 18, 1955. Wagner is a member of the Methodist Church.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Frank + Wagner + Virginia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Virginia State Legislature
- Virginia State Senate
- Virginia Senate Committees
- Virginia state legislative districts
- Frank Wagner's personal website
- Biography from the Virginia Legislature
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions:2001, 2003, 2005, 2007
- Virginia State Board of Elections, "November 2011 General Election Official Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- Virginia State Board of Elections, "November 6, 2007 General Election Official Results," accessed May 28, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2007 Campaign contributions," accessed May 28, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2011 Campaign Contributions," accessed May 15, 2014
|Virginia Senate District 7
| Succeeded by|