Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 158|
|Bachelor's||Missouri Southern State University|
Washburn's professional experience includes working in Sales and Development at Jack Henry and Associates. He earned his B.S. in Math Education from Missouri Southern State University, B.S. in Computer Science from Missouri Southern State University, and his Master's in Business Administration.
Washburn's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Frank will focus on improving our state’s business environment by supporting legislation that stops government intrusion (including the federal government), keeps trial attorneys at bay, and encourages a true free market system which allows more jobs to be created."
- Excerpt:"Frank is 100% Pro-Life. He will focus on improving our families with legislation that protects human life, upholds traditional marriage, and maintains the values that have made our state and country great."
- Excerpt:"Frank has been a life-long supporter of 2nd Amendment rights. He will continue to support your right-to-bear arms by keeping the government out of firearms regulations."
- Excerpt:"Growing up on a 24 acre farm in Barry County, Frank helped raise over 5,000 chickens a hatching season as well as cows and pigs. Frank knows the importance of agriculture for Barry County’s economy, and will support pro-agriculture legislation in Jefferson City."
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 158 Republican Primary, 2012|
Washburn and his wife, Karen, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Frank + Washburn + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |