Franklin County is one of 44 counties in Idaho. It was established on January 20, 1913 with its county seat at Preston, and named for the first settlement in Idaho (Franklin) which in turn was named for Franklin Richards, an apostle of the Mormon Church. The settlement began in Franklin county in 1860 with thirteen families.
- Main article: Evaluation of Idaho county websites
- County commissioners are listed with contact info.
- Administrative officials listed under their department.
- Meeting agendas, minutes, and schedule are all posted, but out of date.
- Budget is not published.
- Information is not provided on building permits and zoning, audits, contracts, and local taxes.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Does not include information on how to make a public records request.
- ↑ Commissioners
- ↑ Agenda
- ↑ Minutes