|Former candidate for|
|Florida House of Representatives, District 28|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Perez's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||I will vote:
Elections for the office of Florida House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 20, 2014. Incumbent Jason Brodeur defeated Kathryn Townsend in the Republican primary and defeated Franklin Perez (L) in the general election.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 28 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Jason Brodeur Incumbent||63.7%||6,463|
Perez ran in the 2012 election for Florida House of Representatives District 28. Perez ran as a Libertarian candidate and was defeated by Jason T. Brodeur (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 28, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jason Brodeur Incumbent||66%||44,291|
| Florida House of Representatives, District 33 |
2010 General election results
|Jason Brodeur (R)||33,211||59.52%|
|Leo Cruz (D)||20,547||36.83%|
|Franklin Perez (L)||2,036||3.65%|
Perez defeated Ellen Paul in the August 24 primary.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 33 - Libertarian Primary (2010)|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Franklin + Perez + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House of Representatives District 28
- Florida House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Florida State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Franklin Perez on Facebook
- Franklin Perez on Twitter
- perezf.cnc.net, "Official campaign website," accessed October 23, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Florida Division of Elections, "2014 Florida Election Watch - Multi-County or District Offices," accessed September 3, 2014
- Florida Division of Elections, "Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election," accessed June 23, 2014
- Florida Secretary of State Election Division, "Candidate List," accessed June 21, 2012
- Florida Department of Elections, "November 2, 2010, Election Results," November 2, 2010
- Florida Election Watch, "August 24, 2010, State Representative primary results," August 24, 2010
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |