|Indiana House of Representatives, District 25|
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Maurice D. Fuller was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Donald J. Lehe defeated Franklyn Voorhies in the Republican primary. Fuller will face Lehe in the general election.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 25 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Donald Lehe Incumbent||68.7%||4,184|
Voorhies ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 25. Voorhies was defeated by incumbent Donald J. Lehe in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012. Shane Evans ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 25 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Donald Lehe Incumbent||69.5%||5,619|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Franklyn + Voorhies + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana House of Representatives
- Indiana House of Representatives District 25
- Indiana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Indiana General Assembly
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Associated Press, "Election Results 2012," accessed May 8, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |