|Montana State Senate, District 47|
|Montana State Senate|
|1971 - 1974|
|Bachelor's||University of Montana|
|Place of birth||Buffalo, New York|
|Profession||Real estate broker|
Carl is a former member of the Senate, having served from 1971 to 1974. Though having also been a high school teacher/coach, life insurance agent, and drive-in restaurant owner, he has been a licensed real estate broker for the past four decades. He attended Purdue University, finishing his B.A. at the University of Montana.
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2012
Carl ran in the 2012 election for Montana State Senate, District 47. Carl ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Dick Barrett (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Montana State Senate, District 47, General Election, 2012|
Carl is widowed; he has four children and five grandchildren.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Fred + Carl + Montana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Official Campaign Website