|Michigan State Senate, District 33|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Sprague's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Michigan’s future depends upon the quality of our public education. First and foremost, one of our greatest responsibilities is to provide every child in our state with the highest quality public education available. Our educational system must prepare our students for success in a global economy."
- Excerpt: "We owe it to our children and grandchildren to prepare our state to compete in the 21st century marketplace, creating an economic environment that fosters economic investment and development, through good, sound policy and a highly skilled workforce."
- Excerpt: "We enjoy a vast array of one-of-a-kind natural resources in the state of Michigan, and for that reason we also have a unique responsibility to protect and preserve our land, air and water."
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Michigan State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Fred Sprague was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Judy Emmons was unopposed in the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Fred + Sprague + Michigan + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan State Senate
- Michigan State Senate District 33
- Michigan State Senate elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Fred Sprague on Facebook
- Fred Sprague on Twitter
- Michigan Secretary of State, “2014 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing,” accessed May 1, 2014
- fredspragueforstatesenate.com, "Issues," accessed July 18, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "State Senator," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014