Freddy W. Holley
|Former candidate for|
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 83|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Holley's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||Upon election, Freddy Holley is dedicated to building stronger families, keeping health care affordable, and restructuring a strong educational system to give our children the tools needed to excel in the future.||”|
Elections for the office of Georgia House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014, with runoff elections taking place where necessary on July 22, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Incumbent Howard A. Mosby was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Freddy W. Holley was unopposed in the Republican primary. Mosby defeated Holley in the general election.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 83 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Howard Mosby Incumbent||87.8%||16,047|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Freddy + Holley + Georgia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Georgia House of Representatives
- Georgia House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Georgia State Legislature
- Georgia House of Representatives District 83
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- electfreddyholley.com, "Official campaign website," accessed September 3, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 10, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed May 28, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed November 13, 2014
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |