Frederick R. Cullis
|Frederick R. Cullis|
Delaware State Senate, District 7
Cullis is a business owner, running Cullis Associates since 1991. He previously worked for Johnson & Johnson. Cullis earned a B.S. in Commerce and Marketing from Rider College.
- See also: Delaware State Senate elections, 2010
| Delaware State Senate, District 7 |
2010 General election results
|Patricia Blevins (D)||7,877||61.0%|
|Frederick R. Cullins (R)||5,044||39.0%|
On his campaign website, Cullis lists five issues he is concerned about. They are:
- Excerpt: "Cap and Trade is bad for America because its need is questionable and unproven. It is a unilateral solution to a global problem."
- Healthcare Reform
- Excerpt: "The U.S. healthcare system needs to be repaired, not torn down and rebuilt. Healthcare decisions and conversations should remain between the patient and the doctor."
- Federal Spending/Deficit
- Excerpt: "Our government is printing the money it is spending. Monetizing the deficit this way could very easily lead to hyperinflation and loss of confidence in the U.S. in credit markets."
- Excerpt: "Due to the growing economic crisis affected by illegal immigration, it is essential to the Security and Economic recovery of the United States that we clearly define and enforce Immigration laws and policies."
- Second Amendment
- Excerpt: "As a gun owner, shooter, hunter and Life Member of the NRA, I support the constitutional right of law abiding citizens to own and bear arms. Existing gun laws need to be strictly enforced in programs like Richmond Virginia's Project Exile and our own Wilmington, Delaware program, FED-UP."
- Delaware 2010 general election candidates
- Frederick R. Cullis campaign website
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile of Frederick R. Cullis
- Fred Cullis on Facebook