Fremont County is one of 64 counties in Colorado. The county seat is Canon City.
Main article Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This site was last evaluated on Aug. 6, 2012.
- County commissioner's are listed with biographies, and general contact information.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are available dating back to 2004. A meeting calendar provides times and dates for meetings.
- Administrative officials provide a bio, office address, phone number and personalized email.
- The most recent budget is published.
- Public records are accessible.  The Clerk & Recorder provides contact information, including emails, and a fee schedule.
- Zoning ordinances and permit applications are available on the site.
- Information is provided on how to calculate property taxes.
- County commissioner's do not provide a personalized email address or office phone number.
- Archives of budget for the past 3-5 years could not be found.
- Audits for the past 3-5 years could not be found.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000.
- If the county engaged in lobbying actives or if its a member of lobbying associations is not disclosed. Nor is the total cost lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.
- ↑ Fremont County, County commissioners, Accessed: Aug. 6, 2012
- ↑ Fremont County, Meetings, Accessed: Aug. 6, 2012
- ↑ Fremont County, Calendar, Accessed: Aug. 6, 2012
- ↑ Fremont County, County manager, Accessed: Aug. 6, 2012
- ↑ Fremont County, Budget, Accessed: Aug. 6, 2012
- ↑ Clerk and Recorder
- ↑ Fremont County, Planning and zoning, Accessed: Aug. 6, 2012
- ↑ Fremont County, Assessor, Accessed: Aug. 6, 2012