Fremont County is one of 64 counties in Colorado. The county seat is Canon City.
See also: Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This site was last evaluated on Aug. 6, 2012.
- County commissioner's are listed with biographies, and general contact information.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are available dating back to 2004. A meeting calendar provides times and dates for meetings.
- Administrative officials provide a bio, office address, phone number and personalized email.
- The most recent budget is published.
- Public records are accessible. The Clerk & Recorder provides contact information, including emails, and a fee schedule.
- Zoning ordinances and permit applications are available on the site.
- Information is provided on how to calculate property taxes.
- County commissioner's do not provide a personalized email address or office phone number.
- Archives of budget for the past 3-5 years could not be found.
- Audits for the past 3-5 years could not be found.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000.
- If the county engaged in lobbying actives or if its a member of lobbying associations is not disclosed. Nor is the total cost lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.
- ↑ Fremont County, County commissioners, Accessed: Aug. 6, 2012
- ↑ Fremont County, Meetings, Accessed: Aug. 6, 2012
- ↑ Fremont County, Calendar, Accessed: Aug. 6, 2012
- ↑ Fremont County, County manager, Accessed: Aug. 6, 2012
- ↑ Fremont County, Budget, Accessed: Aug. 6, 2012
- ↑ Clerk and Recorder
- ↑ Fremont County, Planning and zoning, Accessed: Aug. 6, 2012
- ↑ Fremont County, Assessor, Accessed: Aug. 6, 2012