|U.S. House, Arkansas, District 2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||May 20, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Hill is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Arkansas's 2nd District. Hill is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on May 20, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
The National Republican Congressional Committee added Hill to their "On the Radar" list in November 2013. According to the NRCC, candidates that make this list receive "...the tools they need to run successful, winning campaigns against their Democratic opponents."
|French Hill (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 31, 2014||$0||$570,114||$(39,138)||$530,975|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "French + Hill + Arkansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- 2nd District Congressional Candidate French Hill Releases Fundraising Numbers - KARK
- Arkansas candidates report 2013 campaign cash - Pine Bluff Commercial
- Election 2014: Arkansas Congressional Candidates Report Campaign Cash - Fort Smith Times Record
- Taking the pulse of the Arkansas legislature on the private option (Part II) - Arkansas Times (blog)
- Community Calendar Feb. 2 - Log Cabin Democrat
- Emaciated Teen Found Dead Had History Of Untreated Diabetes - Huffington Post Canada
- Bill Press: Huckabee's Gospel - The Hill
- Best Broncos and Seahawks Bars - Daily Beast
- SOUTHERN LIVING NAMES BEST BARS OF 2014 PINEWOOD SOCIAL MAKES ... - Nashville.com
- A Fortunate Point - Online Gooner
- United States House of Representatives
- Arkansas's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
- Arkansas's 2nd Congressional District
- Arkansas Times, " Arkansas Elections Asa Hutchinson 'nudges' French Hill to run for 2nd District Congress. It worked," October 29, 2013
- Roll Call, "House Republicans Put 36 Recruits ‘On the Radar’" accessed November 21, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "French Hill Year-End," accessed February 10, 2014