For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Fresno County, California
- Main article: Evaluation of California county websites
- The names and contact information of all board of supervisor members is published.
- Board meeting agendas and minutes are published.
- Information on building permits and zoning is published.
- Information on contracts is published.
- The current budget is published.
Information on audits and taxes is published.
- ,There is no information on administrative officials or lobbying.
- No information is provided on how to request public records using the California Public Records Act.
- Main article: California government sector lobbying
To close the pension gap the county's latest pension plan, which began Jan. 1, has incoming employees retiring with nearly half the monthly pension that employees hired just a few years ago will get, a difference that can add up to hundreds of thousands of dollars over a lifetime. Additionally, most new employees will have to work more years before they're eligible for retirement pay. The county is saddled with a $220 million pension bill. The tab eats up more than 10% of the county budget and is almost twice what it was five years ago. The increase is due to commitments supervisors made without the money to fund them.
- Fresno County
- Fresno county ballot measures
- Fresno County on E-Reference
- City of Fresno
- Fresno Superior Court
- Fresno County Sheriff's Office
- Fresno County Office of Education
- Fresno County on Wikipedia