G. O'Neal Hamilton
|G. O'Neal Hamilton|
|South Carolina Public Service Commissioner|
|July 1, 2004 - Present|
|June 30, 2016|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||March 3, 2004|
|Appointed by||South Carolina General Assembly|
|Marlboro City Council Chairman|
|Bennettsville City Council|
|1992 - 2004|
|Associate's||North Greenville College|
Hamilton was previously an agency manager for the Farm Bureau. He retired in 2001.
- Associate Degree, Business Administration, North Greenville College
- Financial and Insurance Designations, L.U.T.C.F
- Continuing Education, Financial and Insurance, 20 years
- Completed the Annual Regulatory Studies Program (Camp NARUC) at Michigan State University, 2004
- Completed the Administrative Law: Fair Hearing Course of the National Judicial College at the University of Nevada, 2004
Public Service Commission (2004-Present)
Hamilton was first elected to the commission in 2004, and re-elected in 2008 and 2013. His current term expires in 2016.
Hamilton was re-appointed to a third term on the South Carolina Public Service Commission by the South Carolina General Assembly on May 1, 2013. His term expired in 2012 but was extended due to redistricting.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "O'Neal + Hamilton + South + Carolina"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Column: Best ever? Alabama closing in on title - FOX19
- Pre-K Teacher Under Fire After Telling Parents Their Kids Smell - Huffington Post
- Seclusion Rooms Used On BC Students: Report (POLL) - Huffington Post Canada
- 'Trail Of Tears' Banner Controversy Prompts Apology From School - Huffington Post
- Texas School District Sex Education Compares Non-Virgins To Chewed Gum - Huffington Post
- DMX 'arrested' - Belfast Telegraph
- School's Lunchtime 'Segregation' Policy Outrages Parents - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 South Carolina Public Service Commission, "Meet the Commissioners," July 5, 2012
- ↑ Email from Nina Gates, Administrative Coordinator to G. O'Neal Hamilton, June 10, 2013
- ↑ South Carolina General Assembly, "117th Session, 2007-2008 Journal of the Senate," May 12, 2008
|South Carolina Public Service Commission
| Succeeded by|