Gadsden County is one of 67 counties in Florida. Quincy is the county seat.
Gadsden County's population was estimated to be 47,474 in 2009.
Evaluation of website
- Main article: Evaluation of Florida county websites
- Budget is available.
- Board meeting schedule, agendas, and minutes are posted
- County commissioners are listed with contact information.
- County administrators are listed with contact information under their respective department pages.
- Building permits are available as well as zoning information.
- Tax information is available.
In 2008, Gadsden County reported $80,000 spent on lobbying.  Gadsden County paid for lobbying services from two firms, Artemis Strategies and the Ferguson Group.
For Gadsden County, the clerk or comptroller performs the internal audts.