Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 16|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Barry has professional experience includes the following; treasurer and vice president at InterPak Incorporated; consumer protection volunteer for the State of New Hampshire Department of Justice; co-owner of U-Fix It Yourself Auto Repair; registered nurse at Manchester Pediatric Association; registered nurse and head nurse at Sacred Heart Hospital Pediatrics; and registered nurse at Boston City Hospital.
Barry earned her RN at Sacred Heart Hospital School of Nursing in 1959.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Barry served on this committee:
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 16 general election (2010)|
|Barbara Shaw (D)||1,166|
|Gail Barry (R)||1,040|
|Maurice Pilotte (D)||1,037|
|Robert Barry (R)||1,030|
|Joan Flurey (D)||1,014|
|Mark Krochmal (R)||983|
In 2010, a year in which Barry was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Barry and her husband, Robert, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gail + Barry + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- mittromneycentral.com, "New Hampshire: 15 More State Reps Supporting Romney," January 2, 2012
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014