Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 156|
Hinshaw's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Cut taxes while increasing government revenues
- Excerpt:"Gail proposes we cut taxes on Missouri Businesses by 10% annually. This continues annually for five years provided government revenues increase, just like Presidents Kennedy and Reagan said it will."
Cut government growth
- Excerpt:"Gail proposes requiring government agencies to set up accountability measures and report the results to the public. Missouri Department of Transportation has successfully completed this task and can be used as a model for other agencies to follow."
Create quality jobs for us, our kids, and our kids’ kids
- Excerpt:"Gail proposes to sunset these programs, use part of the savings to reduce taxes and part to invest in programs that will create quality jobs while creating a profit to the state."
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 156 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gail + Hinshaw + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |