|North Dakota House of Representatives District 20|
|December 1, 2012 - present|
|December 1, 2016|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||Up to $1,569/month for lodging|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|Traill County Economic Development Commission Board|
|Place of birth||Minot, ND|
|Profession||Owner, MoonShot Photography|
Mooney holds a diploma in Industrial Arts. Her professional experience includes being the owner of MoonShot Photography. Mooney is a former Trail County Commissioner.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Mooney served on the following committees:
|North Dakota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Human Services|
|• Government and Veterans Affairs|
|North Dakota House of Representatives, District 20 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Richard Holman Incumbent||51.9%||4,180|
Comprehensive donor information for Mooney is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Mooney raised a total of $1,450 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 29, 2013.
|Gail Mooney's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||North Dakota State House, District 20||$1,450|
|Grand Total Raised||$1,450|
2012Mooney won election to the North Dakota State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Mooney raised a total of $1,450.
|North Dakota State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Gail Mooney's campaign in 2012|
|House Democratic-NPL Caucus of North Dakota||$600|
|North Dakota Association of Realtors||$300|
|Friends of Cynthia Kaldor||$300|
|Friends of Kent Conrad||$250|
|Total Raised in 2012||$1,450|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
- North Dakota Family Alliance: 2013 Scorecard
- Legislators are scored on their votes on bills that were great interest to the family.
- Greater North Dakota Chamber: 2013 Scorecard
- Legislators are scored based on their votes on bills impacting North Dakota's business community.
Mooney and her husband, Walter, have two children. They currently reside in Cummings, North Dakota.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gail + Mooney + North + Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Dakota House of Representatives
- House Committees
- North Dakota Legislative Assembly
- North Dakota state legislative districts
- Profile from the North Dakota House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Rep. Gail Mooney," accessed May 23, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election results," accessed May 13, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 General Election results," accessed May 13, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Mooney, Gail," accessed May 29, 2013
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |